INVESTOR: Legacy Partners 5280 Ventures Fund

Company Name: Legacy Partners 5280 Venture Fund

Company Website: http://www.legacypartners5280.com

Contact Name: Charles Hutton

Contact Email: charles@cehutton.com

Company's Bio: 

C-Suite Bio's: 

Growth Plan: We are raising $20m of which 70% will be invested directly into the three most profitable sectors of the industry today, the bio-technology, real estate, and technology sectors; while the other 30% will be invested directly into minority owned companies in an array of different verticals in the space.

Does the Company Touch the Plant?: No

Legacy investment type.png
Legacy investment percentages.png
Legacy team.png

#raisingcannabiscapital

Dan Humiston