Big Cannabis Data

Company Name: Cannabis Big Data

Company Website: http://www.CannabisBigData.co

Contact Name: Henry Finkelstein

Contact Email: henry@CannabisBigData.co

What is your company's primary cannabis business?: Technology

Does your company touch the plant?: No

Do you authorize us to provide the following (Pitch Deck) information to our Members?: Yes

Company's Bio (Pitch Deck): Cannabis Big Data empowers licensed & ancillary businesses to earn more & stress less with intuitive & actionable data insights.

Cannabis Big Data began in the summer of 2016 after 3 months of talking to cannabis businesses and hearing about their frustrations and challenges managing a fragmented software landscape and all their valuable, but inaccessible, data. In line with the lean methodology, before we wrote a single line of code, we signed two alpha contracts to validate we found a monetizable market pain point. Over and over, we saw first-hand how cannabis businesses & organizations were losing time, money & energy with fragmented and disconnected software, hardware, & spreadsheets.

Since that first fateful summer, we completed the CanopyBoulder accelerator program, raised our Series Seed round, and launched the industry's most integrative and comprehensive data toolkit. Now, we have over 30 modules that plug into any software or hardware source and then connect the data dots with simple, intuitive, & actionable insights. Cannabis Big Data's toolkit includes ingestion, data warehousing, predictive modeling, machine learning, & algorithmic matching.

Full executive summary here: www.CannabisBigData.co/ExecutiveSummary

C-Suite Bio's (Pitch Deck): Henry Finkelstein, CEO & Founder of Cannabis Big Data, empowers colleagues and clients by spinning data into gold with intuitive, actionable insights. After working in e-commerce, consulting, healthcare and government contracting, Henry saw the opportunity to create a modern-day data toolkit for cannabis businesses that connects all the data dots with simple, intuitive, one-click reports & dashboards. Henry’s person-centric approach to the power of data is summed up as “Let’s count what counts & celebrate our successes because the only relevant data is actionable data”.

Jason Cooper, Co-founder & VP of Architecture & Integration, is a world-class data architect, system integrator, and automation expert. Jason’s data career began in the armed forces, both in direct service with the US Army as well as with various government contractors supporting stationed troops in Afghanistan and other active conflict regions. From there he masterminded data architecture in verticals as varied as recruiting, telecommunications, healthcare, real estate, and construction. Jason has worked in small companies as well as Fortune 100 multinationals, so he knows exactly what it takes to build an integrated, scalable and secure data empire.

Levi Martin, Co-founder & VP of Systems & Analysis, is a flourishing team leader with an incredible capacity to connect people through brilliant technology. Levi’s emphasis on client success merged with his comprehensive background in enterprise-level organizations has culminated in a passion to simplify industry-leading solutions for the masses. Levi has worked in industries as diverse as healthcare, education, telecommunications, and real estate, and brings a deep understanding of how to apply enterprise best practices to businesses of any and every size.

Full founder bios here: www.CannabisBigData.co/FounderBios

Growth Plan (Pitch Deck): Cannabis Big Data has spent the last 3 years building the most comprehensive and robust data toolkit for operational, day-to-day decision making in the cannabis industry. In the last year, we also built a scalable, data-driven growth engine with validated marketing and sales methodologies that result in direct and affiliate sales. Now, it's time to pour fuel in our engine to expand on our customer acquisition efforts.

A full 45% of our funds will go to direct customer acquisition efforts with our Research, Outreach, and Insights (ROI) team. Another 25% of funds will be focused on marketing and brand expansion in new markets. Taken together, a full 70% of our resources will be focused on expanding our customer base and our geographic foothold across North America. The remaining 30% will be focused on product and business development, including a rigorous R&D strategy to continue to be the industry-leading voice in how data will drive the cannabis industry for the decade and beyond.

Investment Opportunities (Pitch Deck) : Cannabis Big Data is currently offering it's Series A Bridge round with a $540,000 convertible note. The convertible note has a 20% discount and a $4M pre-money valuation cap against the $1.5M - $2.5M raise in the larger Series A round with an expected $6M pre-money valuation.

Minimum investment contribution is $54,000 to participate in the bridge round.

Commercials Starting at $95.00

,

SHOW SPONSOR - “Cannabis Turnaround Specialists”

TREVETT HILL LLC

#raisingcannabiscapital

Dan Humiston